Administrative Procedures Manual: Creating your Workplace Survival Guide
Every administrative professional should be prepared with an administrative procedure manual in the event that someone has to assume your responsibilities if you miss work. Managers and co-workers don't know your daily procedures and need documentation to ensure nothing gets missed. But starting and documenting your daily procedures can be a challenge. How can you create a manual as a reference for co-workers that will keep work going while you are away?
In this 60-minute on-demand webinar, you will discover:
- Getting started: Simple steps for highlighting key parts of your manual
- Documenting daily processes: Create a useful resource for colleagues
- Tools to prepare your team & reduce stress related to absences
- Methods to maintain a procedures manual in a convenient format
Administrative Procedures Manual: Tying It All Together Before You Start
- Simple steps to get started: Practical tips for preparation
- Effective solutions for writing even the most difficult operations
- Techniques to greatly reduce the time it takes to document your procedures
User-Friendly Writing & Formatting: Step-by-Step Documentation Methods
- Ways to introduce improvements while documenting your processes
- How to reduce unnecessary actions that waste time & resources
- Specific techniques to tighten up your manuals "readability"
Be Ready for Anything: Ensuring Your Manual is Quick & Easy to Use
- Time is money: Proven ways a good manual saves both
- Ways to keep your manual up-to-date on a regular basis
- Strategies to maintain your manual in hard copy and electronic formats
About the Speaker
Michael Stanleigh, CMC, CSP; CEO Business Improvement Architects
- Michael has a reputation for helping businesses get to the root cause of their problems and generating effective solutions.
- He has been fortunate to consult and advise some of the most admired organizations in the world to define their strategic direction, manage change, become more innovative, improve the performance of their leadership and manage their projects.
- As a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and CEO of Business Improvement Architects, Michael shares his secrets for operational success around the world to help others succeed.
This 60-minute on-demand webinar will help you and your colleagues create a resource that will prepare the company for an absence or to recover from a disaster so office operations won't come to a halt.