A/P Internal Control Best Practices: Going Paperless
From compliance concerns and data entry mistakes to missed discounts and payment delays, you know manual processes can prevent A/P from reaching its highest potential.
But what if you could change that, starting now?
What if you could boost your whole team’s efficiency, reduce errors and save time each day?
No more waiting. No more “someday.” Now’s the time for A/P to take tangible steps to improve its internal controls and operations.
Where can you start? We’re offering an expert-led workshop where attendees will learn:
- How paperless processes increase transparency, improve cash flow and reduce room for error
- The foundation of internal controls and the principles that touch each part of the organization
- Ways to optimize your A/P department that fit your company’s specific needs
- Which processes could be negatively impacting your profitability and productivity
Reduce inefficient, time-consuming processes that steal your team’s time and attention
- Use technology as a catalyst for better A/P processing
- Cut processing times by up to 80% for increased cash flow and collaboration
How to move from manual, outdated processes to a more streamlined approach
- A step-by-step strategy to transform your current processes
- The return on investment (ROI) of a paperless A/P department
- How to handle backlash, learning curves or a lack of support when updating A/P
The positive impact of A/P optimization across every level of the organization
- How an optimized A/P department impacts the company’s bottom line, communication and cash flow
- The key changes to make even when time is limited and the buy-in isn’t strong
About the Speaker
Carl Young is an author, speaker, trainer and consultant. He holds an MBA and completed graduate studies in Accounting and Taxation and was formerly the CFO of a $275M, high-growth, technology-based company. He has over 25 years of senior level business management experience and training experience in finance, accounting and business management.
- Carl is a member of the American Society of Corporate Controllers, Council of Experts (investment firm Gersen & Lehrman), Society of Industry Leaders (sponsored by Standard & Poors) and the National Association of Accountants.
If cash flow is the blood that keeps your business alive, your A/P processes are the heart. This workshop will help you remove outdated processes that stunt business growth and replace them with an updated, streamlined approach that benefits every level of the organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!