A/P Internal Control Best Practices: Going Paperless
Accounts Payable is at the very core of any organization.
So it’s crucial that A/P processes don’t just work – but hum along like a well-oiled machine.
If your company relies too heavily on manual cross-checking of purchase orders, invoices or contracts, you're susceptible to major risks, such as...
Processing duplicate invoices
Overlooking compliance issues
Paying incorrect or inflated rates from suppliers
Missing opportunities to find discounts and save money
By streamlining daily A/P operations, you reduce these risks, boost productivity and, in turn, increase your company’s bottom line.
To help your team avoid bottlenecks and improve your A/P and Procurement processes, we’re offering an expert-led workshop on July 14th where attendees will learn:
- How paperless processes increase transparency, improve cash flow and reduce room for error
- The foundation of internal controls and the principles that touch each part of the organization
- Ways to optimize your A/P department that fit your company’s specific needs
- Which processes could be negatively impacting your profitability and productivity
Reduce inefficient, time-consuming processes that steal your team’s time and attention
- Use technology as a catalyst for better A/P processing
- Cut processing times by up to 80% for increased cash flow and collaboration
How to move from manual, outdated processes to a more streamlined approach
- A step-by-step strategy to transform your current processes
- The return on investment (ROI) of a paperless A/P department
- How to handle backlash, learning curves or a lack of support when updating A/P
The positive impact of A/P optimization across every level of the organization
- How an optimized A/P department impacts the company’s bottom line, communication and cash flow
- The key changes to make even when time is limited and the buy-in isn’t strong
About the Speaker
Carl Young is an author, speaker, trainer and consultant. He holds an MBA and completed graduate studies in Accounting and Taxation and was formerly the CFO of a $275M, high-growth, technology-based company. He has over 25 years of senior level business management experience and training experience in finance, accounting and business management.
- Carl is a member of the American Society of Corporate Controllers, Council of Experts (investment firm Gersen & Lehrman), Society of Industry Leaders (sponsored by Standard & Poors) and the National Association of Accountants.
If cash flow is the blood that keeps your business alive, your A/P processes are the heart. This workshop will help you remove outdated processes that stunt business growth and replace them with an updated, streamlined approach that benefits every level of the organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!