Better Decisions, Faster Solutions: Critical Thinking for Business Challenges
Who hasn’t ever made a bad decision on the job and regretted it?
Worse, have you ever had to deal with the fallout of a higher-up’s bad decision, even though you did your best to convince them to go another route?
The COVID-19 pandemic has hammered home the importance of being able to make the right decisions in the face of uncertainty, conflicting information and competing priorities.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make better decisions, solve problems faster and have your ideas prevail even when the highest paid person in the room is leaning the opposite way?
You’re invited to a 60-minute workshop where you’ll learn techniques and methodologies to do just that. Join us to learn a business-based approach to critical thinking and problem solving that will help you steer your organization, its people and its leader through today’s rough waters.
After this workshop:
- You’ll know the fundamentals of applied critical thinking - and be able to use it on every decision and problem going forward
- You’ll be more certain you’ve made the right decision by using a step-by-step methodology that leads to the right answers and solutions
- You’ll be equipped to challenge assumptions - for the good of everyone - in a way that minimizes conflict
- You’ll more formidably and forcefully advocate for your ideas - and get more of what you want
Learn the Fundamentals of Applied Critical Thinking
- Understand what critical thinking is - and isn’t - and why it matters more than ever in the workplace
- Master the fundamental analytical skills that lead to better decision making
- Discover the systematic method of problem-solving that eliminates impulse or instinct
- Take away a variety of thinking tools to improve critical thinking
Apply Critical Thinking to Workplace Challenges
- Examine your decision-making style, how it’s affected past decisions and make corrections going forward
- Discover a foolproof way to gather, assess, and analyze information that leads to clarity and confidence - not confusion
- Learn the right way to brainstorm thamore right answers and solutions
- Employ a problem-solving mindset that cuts to the heart of the issues and comes up with better solutions - faster
- Spot the flaws in any argument and rebut them - forcefully, but respectfully
- Make a convincing case for your point of view - that people will respond to
After This Workshop You’ll Be Ready to
- Make better decisions based on proven critical thinking methodologies
- Prevent bad decisions made by others from becoming policies that can hurt your organization and its employees
- Persuadein the room of the value of your ideas
- Solve problems faster with a methodical approach that in on the right solution
- Get what you want more often when it comes to resources, programs or initiatives
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+ year career developing customized employee soft skills training programs and facilitation. She is a faculty member of the AMA- American Management Association
Since 1992, Audrey has been consulting with corporate clients, developing customized content and facilitating soft skills, emotional intelligence, leadership and communication content face to face and through global webinars for clients in a variety of industries.
You’ll leave this workshop with new skills and techniques that will help you make better decisions and solve problems with greater confidence, prevent bad decisions from becoming policy in your organizations and be a more forceful advocate for your needs when it comes to resources, programs or initiatives.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!