Blockchain, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency: The Future is Now
Blockchain promises to be a game changer for many aspects of our economy. This 90 minute webinar, will provide you with the fundamental knowledge you need, to understand how blockchain is transforming the financial landscape. You'll discover the advantages as well as challenges, plus the impact this technology is having on banking, compliance and security.
We'll cover the following learning objectives:
- Review the fundamentals of decentralized computing and blockchain
- Explore business, technology, governance, and legal use cases
- See how blockchain is used in crypto-currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum
Blockchain explained: What's the big deal?
- How blockchain operates and the potential uses
- Explore where opportunities lie in this revolutionary technology
- Digital trading & record-keeping - assess the disruptive potential
The boon of blockchain: The future is now - get your foot in the door
- Where blockchain may soon impact you: evaluate the long-term impact of blockchain
- Reasonable and practical approaches for maintaining awareness of legal developments
- Smart contracting and the large changes that are likely to happen over time
Key considerations when advising clients on blockchain
- Tactics to address legal issues, disputes and policy positions by regulators
- Discover advantages and challenges from legal blockchain use cases
- Strategies to mitigate risk and compliance considerations
Interactive Q&A Session - Have your blockchain questions answered live!
About the Speaker
- In a parallel career, he is an Entrepreneur/Technologist for architectural and software development firms. He has a Master's degree in Computer Science and has architecture and development experience in cloud computing, blockchain, IOT, cyber security, banking, financial, manufacturing, healthcare and legal applications.
- He is the author of McGraw Hills's "Blockchain: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions" as well as 10 other internationally published books on software development covering the Blockchain, Java, SQL and related technologies.
- He is the co-chair of the New York County Lawyers Association Law and Technology Committee. Mr. Bambara is a frequent speaker on legal cloud computing issues and has taught courses on all aspects of the law and enterprise and mobile development in cities worldwide.
Blockchain is way ahead of the law. Don't let it get ahead of you. Join us for this interactive 90-minute webinar, for an in-depth understanding of blockchain, this could be the future of financial services!