Changing Payroll Frequency: Strategies for Planning to Implementation
Changing payroll frequency is sometimes necessary - for a variety of reasons - but the task can be daunting, and involves legal and compliance issues. Successfully changing payroll frequency requires careful planning at every stage to ensure a smooth transition. How can you master the planning, communication and implementation of your payroll frequency change? Join us for this high-impact, 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Essential components of planning a payroll frequency change
- Preparing for the impact of the change: What to do & not do
- How to test your plan to ensure it will work before rolling it out
- Implementation strategies that will help your plan succeed
- What needs to be communicated & when for your payroll change
Planning Your Payroll Frequency Change: Key Considerations for Success
- How to determine whether your state will allow the frequency you propose
- The choices available: What you can & can't do when changing payroll
- Making a case for changing payroll frequency: How does it benefit you?
Handling the Impact of Payroll Frequency on Employees & Pay Cycles
- How changes impact employees, payroll and systems & procedures
- Key communication factors to include at all stages of the change
- Employee notifications: What you are required to do
Testing & Implementation: Strategies to Execute Your Payroll Change
- Guidance on formulating your plan to implement the change
- Tips, tools & techniques to test your plan prior to implementation
- Methods to implement the change & how to measure the outcome
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP, is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor, a firm specializing in payroll education and training. The company's website www.thepayrolladvisor.com offers a payroll news service which keeps payroll professionals up-to-date on the latest rules and regulations.
- With over 35 years of hands-on experience in all facets of payroll functions as well as over 20 years as a trainer and author, Ms. Lambert has become the most sought-after and respected voice in the practice and management of payroll issues. She has conducted open market training seminars on payroll issues across the United States that have been attended by executives and professionals from some of the most prestigious firms in business today.
- A pioneer in electronic and online education, Ms. Lambert produces and presents payroll related audio seminars, webinars and webcasts for clients, APA chapters and business groups throughout the country. Ms. Lambert is an adjunct faculty member at Brandman University in Southern California and is the creator of and instructor for their Practical Payroll Online program, which is approved for recertification hours by the APA. She is also the Program Developer, Subject Matter Expert (SME), and Facilitator for the Certificate in Payroll Practice and Management Program offered by Cengage Learning / Ed2Go through hundreds of colleges and universities across the country.
Join us for this can't-miss, 60-minute webinar to discover important strategies to plan and implement a payroll frequency change, including communication factors, testing, handling the impact of the change and navigating legal and compliance issues.