How to Improve Employee Retention in 2019
Employee engagement. The relationship between employees and the organization.
Companies and organizations that have strong employee engagement cultures attract top-flight talent, reduce turnover, develop better teams and partnerships, and build channels of talent development for leadership succession.
Our 60-minute webinar includes a brief overview of employee engagement & it's components, along with a strategic, action-oriented approach which you can customize for your unique situation.
Define employee engagement
- What is it? What is your current state? We want to know!
- Why do you want it?
- How do you get it?
The anatomy of great employee engagement
- The 4 I's and 4 E's that build and enhance engagement
- Do's and don'ts in creating an engaging environment
- Key motivators to get performance that's worth the effort and investment
Big picture strategies for the entire organization
- Why it's critical to take ownership of your employee engagement
- Management styles that help and hurt morale
- Implement strategies which work when organizational support is limited
- Deal with people who are killing morale
Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
- 15-minute session LIVE with the speaker
- Get in contact with the speaker after the live event or after watching the on-demand webinar
About the Speaker
An experienced entrepreneur and learning facilitator at SpeakersYouNeed, Ruth St. Pierre pursues excellence with passion and enthusiasm. Her diverse life and work experiences help her connect with others. She started her business in 1986 and continues to engage and motivate people to do more...be more...learn more.
- Ruth's training philosophy is simple: The keys to success are useless unless you help people find their locks and open their doors. People are the engine that powers success in any organization.
- Ruth has provided the keys - strategies and skills people need so they develop professionally and personally - for more than 50,000 people in hundreds of organizations, ranging from large to small businesses, education, the US military, non-profit, and public service/government agencies.
- Her programs, both on site and on line, deliver practical information and tools in an engaging, collaborative environment.
Develop and manage your employee engagement to: