Executive Assistants as Leaders: Increase Your Value & Grow Your Career
As an executive assistant, you use leadership skills and make leadership decisions every day. The learning curve on becoming a successful EA leader, however, may not progress as fast as you want. To grow your career and increase your contribution, you need to hone your leadership and influence skills. How can you take control of your career with improved leadership skills? After viewing this instructor-led event, you will be able to:
- Use the power of strategic thinking & planning to design your future
- Understand yourself and others to work together more productively
- Focus on results, not activity: Organize work effectively & efficiently
- Communicate for positive effect & to reduce unproductive conflict
- Solve problems and make decisions with precision
- Use successful influence strategies to meet your goals
- Grow your career converting Lessons Learned into new skillsets
Developing Your Leadership Skills: Strategic Thinking & Efficiency
- Understanding work-style preferences to work more productively
- Keys to organizing your work effectively & efficiency
- Planning strategically for work assignments and personal development
- Fundamentals of critical thinking applied to all your work and goals
Communicating Like a Leader: How to Get Points Across & Influence Others
- How to communicate with anyone successfully: Proven tips for you
- Meeting your goals with influence strategies: Honing your skills
- Using your personal power to influence those with professional power
- Matching the right communication & influence strategy for the situation
Improve Workflow, Make Better Decisions & Design Your Career Growth
- Using the clarity model to solve tough problems & make key decisions
- Identify the concrete outcomes you want & analyze barriers to success
- Strategies & tactics to achieve your long- & short-term career goals
- Incorporating lessons and new skills development into your plans
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D., President, Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- Rebecca has developed and delivered leadership and project management programs specifically designed for Administrative Professionals and Executive Assistants for several international training companies, been a session speaker at related professional conferences, and delivers webinars designed to meet critical challenges for today's Executive Assistants.
- After being a leader in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, she started her own company in 1995 and works with leaders around the world who want to grow their organizations and teams through empowered people, delighted customers, and robust processes.
In attending this event, you will gain proven leadership skills to work more efficiently, communicate more effectively, make key decisions with precision and advance your career.