Form 941 & Schedule B Compliance & Accuracy
The latest updates to IRS Form 941 and the accompanying Schedule B have made it harder for employers in completing this critical step. Any employer that withholds federal and FICA taxation needs to know the latest requirements for reconciliation and completion. Failure to do so can result in costly penalties and interest.
How can you ensure accurate completion of Form 941 and Schedule B to avoid the financial consequences of noncompliance? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Line-by-line review of Form 941 for tax year accuracy
- Updates to Form 941 employers need to know now
- Getting Schedule B right: Matching Form 941 amounts to the penny
- Common errors reporting by the IRS & how to avoid them
- Ensuring IRS compliance: Avoid audits and the 5% tax penalty
Important Compliance Guidelines & Updates for Form 941
- Reviewing From 941 line-by-line to gain clarity on latest updates
- Completing forms accurately: Due dates and other key issues
- Withholding and deposit requirements: How to meet IRS rules
- Who should sign Form 941- does it matter?
Matching Schedule B to Form 941: Get it Right & Avoid Audits
- Aligning tax amounts on Schedule B with Form 941 down to the penny!
- When you are required to accompany Schedule B with Form 941
- Due dates vs. liability dates: Key to avoid audits and penalties
From 941 Reporting Accurately: How to Handle Common Pitfalls
- How to account for taxes on insurance, 3rd party paid sick pay & more
- Tips on reconciling Form 941 with the W-2 to ensure accuracy
- Correcting form errors: How to complete and file form 941x
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman.
- He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company.
- Miles is a professional speaker and consultant, who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Miles is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax, as well as financial modeling & analysis, leadership, business strategy and communications.
- He is the author of several useful accounting and tax tools available at www.soxpolicies.com and www.salestaxadvisor.com. Please visit his websites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.
Discover important updates to IRS Form 941, including how to complete the form along with Schedule B - and avoid penalties for misfiling and missed deadlines.