Front Desk Safety: Top Notch Training for Prevention and Response
As an administrative professional, you are on the front lines of any potential security threat. Workplace threats are an increasing concern with an average of 1.7 million violent crimes every year. Keeping yourself and your coworkers safe requires knowing how to act and when with expert training on response and prevention.
Order this 60-minute, on-demand webinar to learn:
- How not to be a statistic (Violence is the 2nd-leading cause of occupational injury)
- Protect yourself & coworkers - what to include in an emergency action plan
- Crucial techniques for handling threatening conditions in the workplace
- Know exactly what to look for to identify potentially hazardous situations
Front Desk Safety & Security: Create Better Policies to Protect the Workplace
- Keys to find & eliminate potential security gaps in your front desk area
- Develop secure visitor access procedures and monitoring
- Proven procedures for accepting deliveries safely & hassle-free
- Creating an emergency action plan: Effectively respond to unexpected events
Preparing for Potential Problems: Stop Trouble Before It Begins
- Red-flags to watch for: How to identify potential threats & theft
- Ways to address "agitators & instigators" before they cause a scene
- Strategies for defusing angry callers, visitors or co-works
Keep Your Guard Up: Handle Any Situation Without Losing Your Cool
- Responding when natural disasters or human threats arise: Know what to do
- How to ignore the one thing that makes all threatening situations worse
- Expert techniques for confronting the most-angry visitors if necessary
About the Speaker
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
This 60-minute, on-demand webinar will help you and your colleagues identify warning signs and be prepared for any emergency right from your desk.