Handling Vendor Issues: Keys to Salvaging Vital Relationships
Vendors are vital to the success of most organizations, yet can create some of the most time-consuming and costly problems for A/P. Whether it's poor product or service, disruptive phone calls, or all around bad attitude, you just don't have the spare time to deal with unprofessional behavior. What can A/P do to salvage these crucial relations?
In our 60-miute webinar we'll tackle the most pressing issues in dealing with vendors, and give you clear solutions. Learn ways to fix nearly any problem, and when it may be time to say good-bye. Join us to discover:
- Effective strategies to handle poor service and bad behavior
- Tips to build stronger vendor relations that boost performance
- Guidelines for developing your master vendor files
- Keys to identifying and preventing fraud
Building Better Vendor Relations: Keys to Fix Conflicts, and When to Call it Quits
- Dealing with difficult, but key vendors - tips to diffuse conflict
- What A/P pros can do to foster better communication
- Using your files to build stronger relationships with vendors
- When it's time to go up the ladder - who should you talk to?
- When it's time to walk-away, planning your exit strategy
A/P Rights Under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Understanding how UCC contract rights work
- Your go-to source for resolving disputes
- What do you do if there isn't a contract?
- Using UCC to develop stronger relationships
Best Practices for Setting Up Your Master Vendor Files
- What information should be in the master vendor file?
- How to detect a phantom vendor, and you need to do
- Who should have access to the master vendor files?
- Your best weapon to fight against fraud
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Pam Shull is both a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SHR). Pam possess more than 38 years of experience as a director of human resources and payroll, controller, auditor, businesswoman, consultant, instructional designer, and trainer.
- If you want practical, real-world, effective guidance on accounting topics from payroll to overtime exemptions under the Fair Labor Standards Act you want Pam to help you.
- She has presented several thousand seminars, workshops, and webinars to businesses in all major business sectors. A true pro!
Join us to learn ways to handle even your toughest vendor issues, preserving some of your most important business relationships. Discover tips to open up the lines of communication, and your legal rights when it comes to payment disputes.