Mastering SharePoint: Essentials for Today's Administrative Professional
As an Administrative Professional, you are often responsible for managing the effective coordination of documents and communication in your office. Discover how to use SharePoint to make your life and job easier. Whether you are new to SharePoint or are looking for ways to improve how you currently use it, our Microsoft Certified Trainer, Melissa Esquibel, will provide you with the resources you need to maximize collaboration, communication and document sharing.
Order the on-demand webinar to discover:
- Tactics to trim time off lengthy processes - keys to working smarter
- Strategies to address content & process management issues
- Critical tools to improve communication and collaboration among the team
- Real life examples to get you up to speed with SharePoint
Business Benefits of a Centralized Administration: SharePoint Basics
- What you can do out-of-the-box & where to look for more solutions
- How to easily understand SharePoint's architecture and interface
- Granting & troubleshooting permissions - what you need to know
Content & Process Management: Maximize the Tools to Boost Productivity
- Practical procedures for site structure, format & content
- How to use Document Sets to cut your workload significantly
- The difference between pages & subsites - which should you choose?
Solutions for Collaboration: Bring Everything Together & Improve your Organization
- Teambuilding: Strategies to keep everyone on top of projects & deadlines
- Ways to protect your content while facilitating collaboration
- How to connect with people in & outside of your organization
About the Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach & Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies & industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2010.
- Melissa has 25+ years' experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing & business risk analysis.
This 75-minute program will help you become an effective SharePoint Administrator and provide you with solutions to maximize its capabilities for superior results.