Critical Skills for Networking: Build Beneficial Relationships
Successful networking is based on building strong relationships and rapport with people that will support you as you grow in your career. Diverse, strong professional networks create a more dynamic environment for innovation, problem-solving, upward mobility, employee engagement, and goal achievement. How do you develop these strong connections?
With a smarter, better professional network, you will be able to:
- Build professional credibility as you build your network
- Expand your information network so you are better-equipped to make decisions & produce results
- Motivate people to want to help you - by bringing value to them
- Show people how they can most effectively help you
- Develop a networking process to get the results you want
Don’t wait to build your network until you need it
- The bottom-line significance of building professional relationships
- Analyze your strengths and what you can offer
- The Cost-Benefit Analysis of people
- Focus on mutually beneficial relationships
Keys to Building a Strong Network that will Advance Your Career Long-Term
- Communicating with influence
- Bringing value to your relationships
- Becoming adaptable in relating to others
- Use emotional intelligence to appreciate other behavioral styles
Understanding Your Professional Relationships Today
- How to analyze your network - where do you stand?
- Maintain professionalism in adverse situations
- Who's in your network, and how can they best help you?
- Effectively evaluate your relationships - for better or worse
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
- 15-minute session LIVE with the speaker
- Get in contact with the speaker after the live event or after watching the on-demand webinar
Benefit of Attending
A 60-minute webinar to learn effective ways to build relationships and to ultimately meet your professional goals.
Who should attendBusiness professionals
College students preparing for the workforce
Professionals looking to expand their networks and improve their relationships
About the Speaker
An experienced entrepreneur and learning facilitator, Ruth St. Pierre pursues excellence with passion and enthusiasm. Her diverse life and work experiences help her connect with others. She started her business in 1986 and continues to engage and motivate people to do more … be more … learn more.
Ruth’s training philosophy is simple: The keys to success are useless unless you help people find their locks and open their doors. People are the engine that powers success in any organization.
Ruth has provided the keys - strategies and skills people need so they develop professionally and personally – for more than 50,000 people in hundreds of organizations, ranging from large to small businesses, education, the US military, non-profit, and public service/government agencies.
Her programs, whether on site or on line, deliver practical information and tools in an engaging, collaborative environment.