Office 365: Save Time and Stay Organized
In this 90-minute, interactive program, our expert presenter will help you unlock the secrets of using Office 365 to communicate better and effectively organize your workload. Proper training on the online tools available to you will result in greater individual and team productivity.
In this comprehensive training event, you will discover:
- Survival tips for combining desktop and online files
- Shortcuts in Office 365: Save time today!
- Project management: Appropriate platform usage in the workplace
Equip yourself with the most efficient platform tools
- Structure and benefits of Office 365
- Discover & learn how to use all OneDrive and SharePoint apps and subscriptions
- Live demos with: OneDrive, SharePoint, OneNote, and Microsoft software
Office 365 tools to stay in command of your time and your work
- When to use OneDrive and when SharePoint is a better idea
- Tips to set yourself up for success before transferring desktop files
- Time-saving shortcuts in Office 365
Get these additional training tools for greater retention:
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Post-webinar follow ups: Email the questions you didn't ask live
About the Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
Become more productive in the workplace with better collaboration and organization tools. Learn what you are missing out on in Office 365 with the help of live demos.