Maintain Your Online Reputation & Effectively Respond to Complaints
Negative reviews on the Internet have become so common that it's tempting to accept them as inevitable. However, low rankings on hiring and consumer opinion sites shouldn't be ignored, given the tremendous toll they can take on your business--including its ability to hire and retain talent.
In this session, you'll learn about different review sites, response strategies (including when you should say nothing at all), and ways you can turn your haters--at least some of them--into your biggest fans. In addition, we'll explore the importance of having a reputation management strategy to minimize the impact of even the most venomous review.
Attendees will leave with:
- A thorough understanding of the current employer and consumer review landscape
- A blueprint for being conscious when using employer review sites
- A significant opportunity to improve your organization’s reputation
- How you can amplify the positive in terms of employee reviews
Online reputation effect on your in hiring, firing, and retaining processes
- Employer review sites—with a specific focus on Glassdoor.com
- Why employers must take a different approach in today’s competitive employment environment
- How HR professionals should navigate interviewee questions referencing online content
Don’t block out the haters – Deal with them
- The impact of consumer reviews on sites like Facebook, Google, etc.
- What to do when your reputation takes digital hits
- Responding to negative reviews
Reputation Management Strategy: Your reputation lives forever
- Developing a proactive strategy for getting more positive reviews
- Train your team to interact with customers and clients consistent with your brand
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Anthony Juliano is the President of Point Six Four Consulting and Training.
- As an experienced trainer, writer, and marketing and social media strategist, Anthony Juliano approaches his work with one simple goal: to help others understand our everchanging communication environment.
- Anthony has more than 20 years of experience in his field, and has developed and taught college classes, has presented at national and international conferences, and has provided training for a wide variety of individuals and businesses.
- Anthony writes a monthly column for a regional business publication and has written for a variety of publications and blogs.
After this 60-minute session, you'll walk away with actionable information that will improve your company's image, hush the haters, and help you attract the highest quality job candidates.