Excel Pivot Tables: Live, Online, & Instructor-Led Training with Labs
In this 90-minute hands-on training, discover how to turn your Excel PivotTables into powerful data analysis tools that will save you time and allow better, well-informed decisions. Join Excel expert Mitzi Katz for a 45-minute training packed with live demonstrations, followed by 15-minutes of assisted exercises and a 30-minute interactive Q&A session that will drastically impact your learning curve and retention. In this comprehensive event you will discover:
- Crucial Pivot Tables Techniques: Save time & boost your calculations.
- Excel Pivot Table features: Keys to improve your effectiveness
- Pivot Table report layouts, pie charts, templates & calculation tools
- Ways to format your Pivot Table reports to make effective decisions
Powerful Pivot Table Tools & Layouts to Speed-up Your Calculations
- Pivot Table shortcuts: Automate previously dreadful analyses
- Structure your data & layouts efficiently: Clean your datasets to easily pivot them
- How to use the new timeline slicer for instant answers from Excel
- Formulas & calculation tools: Calculated fields & items, GETPIVOT
Pivot Table Report & the Newly Designed Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Time-saving Pivot Table tips & tricks to create flawless reports
- Master report layouts: Tabular format, repeated rows & more
- How to effectively manipulate pie charts to enhance the outcome
- Creating & applying chart templates: Best ways to customize your work
About the Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
Join us for a 45-minutes training with live demonstrations, followed by 15-minutes of assisted exercises and a 30-minute interactive Q&A session that will drastically impact your learning curve and retention.