Powerful Communication Skills for Admins: Be More Assertive & Drive Results
Leading as an administrative professional requires powerful communication skills to be more assertive and determined. The fear of coming off as too aggressive or overstepping boundaries often prevents us from speaking. This high-impact, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the skills and techniques to communicate with authority.
After viewing, you will be able to:
- Express your opinions with confidence & tact using proven methods
- Handle any form of criticism or feedback professionally
- Tackle tough situations & disarm conflict using leadership techniques
- Project confidence & create a maximum impact
Communication Strategies to be Assertive without Being Aggressive
- Powerful words to use & weak words to lose for every professional
- Tactics to build the confidence for speaking up without being pushy
- Clear examples of aggressive, assertive and weak behavior
Top Notch Communication Tools: What to Say and When to Say it
- Key practices to control emotions & establish the right tone
- How to respectfully say "No" when it's appropriate
- Establishing balance between "being overly aggressive" & "too nice"
Handling Criticism and Difficult Situations with Composure
- Critical skills that instantly diffuse conflict and confrontations
- Techniques for responding to criticism with poise and professionalism
- Keys to interacting and getting along with others - even the most difficult
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
During this webinar you will discover essential skills for powerful communication needed to become more confident, credible and assertive.