Project Mgmt for Admins: Proven Skills to Enhance Your Career
Project management skills empower administrative professionals to get more done, take on new responsibilities and advance their careers. The added pressures associated with projects can be a lot to take on, especially on top of your already busy workload, but there are key skills you can use to handle this effectively. Please join us for this high-impact, 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Critical project management skills to plan, organize & control projects of any size
- Proven techniques to influence others with confidence & little authority
- Ways to manage your time while juggling projects with ongoing daily responsibilities
- How to effectively deliver the results your company demands
Project Management Fundamentals: Key Admin Skills Needed for Success
- From conception to completion: Critical project management skills you need
- How to accurately estimate project tasks to produce impactful results
- Balancing projects & everyday tasks: Time management for admins
Communication, Planning & Organizing: Project Management Nuts & Bolts
- Leading without authority: How to influence key players with confidence
- Communication tools to work with managers, other admins & influencers
- Organizing & tracking tasks & project resources to maximize productivity
Stopping the Project From Failing: How to Solve Problems with the Project
- Techniques to effectively handle unexpected changes & challenges
- Tools to monitor progress, evaluate results and report status updates
- Keeping team members on task: Using assertive statements & motivation
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Gina Maddox helps individuals imagine the possibilities, establish achievable goals, and turn their personal and professional dreams into reality. Her training programs are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience. With a style that's bold, yet nurturing, Gina isn't afraid to say what her participants need to hear. Her commitment to helping individuals enhance their personal impact, take personal responsibility for their success, and develop leadership skills and confidence has helped thousands of people across the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean believe in themselves, plan and prepare for their future, and confidently take on a host of new challenges.
- Gina's professional background includes a fifteen-year career in healthcare administration, national marketing and public relations experience, professional fundraising, political and charity campaign management, and freelance writing as a reporter and columnist. In 2000 Gina became an adjunct faculty member for Rockhurst University, traveling over 150 days each year and presenting keynotes and training programs on leadership, management, and communication. She tried to retire in 2013 but was a dismal failure at retirement returning to the training industry as an Executive Training Consultant and Regional Director for SyN Learning Institute. Gina develops and teaches customized Leadership Certificate programs in collaboration with Pensacola State College Center for Corporate and Professional Development and the Air Force Cyber Airmen Career Management Recent Graduates Program.
- Gina is a past board member for Catholic Charities of Pensacola, the HIV Care Center of NW Florida, and Gulf Coast Kid's House, a child advocacy center for victims of abuse. She is a past member of the National Businesswomen's Leadership Association Advisory Board, a past president for Pensacola Women in Business, and a Past District Governor for Toastmasters International.
- Gina is the author of The Working Woman's Rant & Rave Guidebook: Audacious Advice for Handling Everyday Workplace Challenges That Make You Want to Scream.
This course is designed for busy administrative professionals who need to understand the essential tools of project management. Join us for a live 60-minute webinar where we will provide you with a flexible management structure that can be used to see any project through to completion.