Why Your Employees Waste Time at Work
and How to End This
Wasting time at work has become an epidemic. With smart phones - the next distraction is just a notification away. How can today's leaders fight back, stop employees from wasting time - and increase productivity?
In our 60-minute, on-demand webinar, you and your team will learn how to:
- Overcome distractions with feedback that increases accountability
- Create a culture where high-productivity is the norm
- Crush time-wasting activities - by increasing transparency
- Redirect employees passion toward your business goals
Conquer Time-Wasting Activities - with these Leadership Principles
- What you can do today - to better engage your employees
- Transparency your team expects from you - and how to deliver
- Proven ways to reward the behaviors you want to continue
Proven Leadership Techniques that Increase Employee Productivity
- Engagement vs. distractions: Keys to winning the battle
- How to give feedback that increases accountability
- 3 ways to sustain your employees' enthusiasm
Keys to Inspiring Employees to be More Accountable
- Easy-to-use examples of how to break the "just a job" mentality
- Increase accountability by connecting employees with the vision
- How to encourage your team to bring their full self to work
About the Speaker
Tanveer Naseer is an award-winning and internationally-acclaimed leadership writer, keynote speaker, and founder of of Tanveer Naseer Leadership, a leadership coaching firm.
- Tanveer has received numerous awards and recognitions for his work in the leadership sphere, including being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the "Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts" as well as one of their "100 Great Leadership Speakers".
- His first book, "Leadership Vertigo" is now available in bookstores and online book retailers. You can read more of his writings on leadership on his award-winning blog at TanveerNaseer.com. You can also follow him on Twitter - @TanveerNaseer.
The workplace has become a war for attention. Your employees have an endless number of distractions they can focus on. How can you overcome this growing trend and increase the productivity of your team? This practical, 60-minute program will address this, provide you with the tools to better understand how you can increase accountability and productivity.