5 Dumb Ways to Kill Employee Morale - and Proven Ways to Improve It
SummaryEmployee morale keeps your workplace alive while a lack of morale kills productivity. But what's the difference between companies that hum along without an issue and the ones that get stuck in negativity filled with people hating their jobs? Join us for this 60-minute program to find out and discover how to:
- Eliminate behavior that destroys morale and productivity
- Improve employee morale with the do's and don'ts of motivation
- Inspire your team with these proven leadership techniques
- Address and reduce conflict - to increase productivity
How to Boost Employee Morale: What to Do and Not to Do
- Actions manages can use to improve employee engagement
- Keys to avoid the number 1 killer for employee trust
- Feedback that gives employees ownership of their role
Why Employees "Check Out": Keys to Avoiding Burnout
- Specific questions to ask that get to the real problem
- Proven examples of things you should stop doing today
- The key motivators: Light a fire to improve performance
Techniques to Address Conflict: How to Increase Productivity
- Styles of management that decrease (and increase) conflict
- Ways to meet conflict head-on and get agreement
- Tips on increasing accountability and improving performance
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company - where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including "Globe and Mail", "CFO Magazine" and the "Association of Manufacturing"
This 60-minute online training will provide you with powerful leadership tools to create and maintain a more positive and productive work environment for your entire team.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org