A Manager's Guide to Employees from Hell: Get Results, Avoid Mistakes
- Why most types of discipline fail-and what works
- How to constructively confront employees
- How to quickly defuse bad behavior before it spreads
- Proven ways to decrease your discipline headaches
Employee Discipline Do's and Don'ts: Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with difficult issues-absenteeism, gossip, disloyalty & more
- How to stay calm and cool in the most difficult conversations
- Documenting employee discipline sessions: What you need to know
Specific Examples of What to Say and When to Say it
- What to say when an employee blames the problem on you
- How to respond to "You're not being fair"
- Words you should never use in a verbal warning
Strategies to Stopping Bad Behavior Today!
- Keys to separating "performance" from "attitude"
- Why employees don't respond to discipline - how to change that
- Following up: When to do it and how to handle the aftermath
Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Specific Questions Answered
About the Speaker
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- With over 20 years of experience as a leadership communication expert, Pamela has delivered thousands of keynotes, training sessions, and webinars to more than 200,000 people around the globe.
- She has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Here is a partial list: Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
- She is specifically known for her programs that take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This 60-minute program will provide you with powerful tools to stop bad behavior, allowing you to create and maintain a more positive work environment for your entire team.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org