A Manager's Guide to Employees from Hell: Get Results, Avoid Mistakes
Every manager has at least one difficult employee - the one who crushes the morale of all who cross their path. With our proven discipline strategies, you can make drastic improvements with these difficult employees. You'll lean effective techniques you can put into use today to see immediate results, creating a more productive work environment. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your team will discover
- Why most types of discipline fail-and what works
- How to constructively confront employees
- How to quickly defuse bad behavior before it spreads
- Proven ways to decrease your discipline headaches
Employee Discipline Do's and Don'ts: Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with difficult issues-absenteeism, gossip, disloyalty & more
- How to stay calm and cool in the most difficult conversations
- Documenting employee discipline sessions: What you need to know
Specific Examples of What to Say and When to Say it
- What to say when an employee blames the problem on you
- How to respond to "You're not being fair"
- Words you should never use in a verbal warning
Strategies to Stopping Bad Behavior Today!
- Keys to separating "performance" from "attitude"
- Why employees don't respond to discipline - how to change that
- Following up: When to do it and how to handle the aftermath
Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Specific Questions Answered
About the Speaker
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- With over 20 years of experience as a leadership communication expert, Pamela has delivered thousands of keynotes, training sessions, and webinars to more than 200,000 people around the globe.
- She has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Here is a partial list: Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
- She is specifically known for her programs that take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This 60-minute program will provide you with powerful tools to stop bad behavior, allowing you to create and maintain a more positive work environment for your entire team.