A/P Internal Control Best Practices
From compliance concerns and data entry mistakes to missed discounts and payment delays, you know manual processes can prevent A/P from reaching its highest potential.
But what if you could change that, starting now?
What if you could boost your whole team’s efficiency, reduce errors and save time each day?
No more waiting. No more “someday.” Now’s the time for A/P to take tangible steps to improve its internal controls and operations.
Where can you start? We’re offering an expert-led, 75-minute event where attendees will learn:
- How paperless processes increase transparency, improve cash flow and reduce room for error
- The foundation of internal controls and the principles that touch each part of the organization
- Ways to optimize your A/P department that fit your company’s specific needs
- Which processes could be negatively impacting your profitability and productivity
Reduce inefficient, time-consuming processes that steal your team’s time and attention
- Use technology as a catalyst for better A/P processing
- Cut processing times by up to 80% for increased cash flow and collaboration
- Focus on AP Transactions for more flexibility and accuracy in processes rather than data cycles
How to move from manual, outdated processes to a more streamlined approach
- A step-by-step strategy to transform your current processes
- The return on investment (ROI) of a paperless A/P department
- How to handle backlash, learning curves or a lack of support when updating A/P
The positive impact of A/P optimization across every level of the organization
- How an optimized A/P department impacts the company’s bottom line, communication and cash flow
- The key changes to make even when time is limited and the buy-in isn’t strong
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Pamela Fagan Shull is president of Audit Business Services, Inc. She is a management consultant and compliance auditor to government, business, and associations with global perspective. She has fifty years of experience in human resources, payroll, management, accounting and finance. She has been an Executive Vice-President for a manufacturing plant; director of accounting and personnel, and CEO for a nationwide rental company, business manager for a non-profit opera company; and currently is the operations director for a Native American non-profit organization.
- Pamela has been a trainer/presenter for multiple training companies for the last 27 years. Her topics have included accounting, payroll, human resources, communication and time management, safety, computer courses and administrative/management classes. She is a specialist in all 50 states and Canada employment, labor and tax laws.
- She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management, and a member of the American Payroll Association. She has her SPHR certification with SHRM, CPP (certified payroll professional) certification with American Payroll Association, TFOC (tribal finance officers certification) with Native American Finance Officers Association, and her THRC (tribal human resources certification).
If cash flow is the blood that keeps your business alive, your A/P processes are the heart. This program will help you remove outdated processes that stunt business growth and replace them with an updated, streamlined approach that benefits every level of the organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org