Attract, Retain & Develop Millennials: Retention Tools to Keep Top Performers
With the Millennial generation now the largest in the workforce, it's crucial that employers have a clear understanding of what attracts, motivates and drives them.
Although Millennials are more likely to hop from job to job, they are also looking for the right company to stay with longer. Traditional retention strategies just aren’t enough to hold this dynamic generation – especially in today’s candidate-driven labor market.
In this 60-minute workshop, discover what Millennials are looking for in an employer, why they leave and practical techniques to retain top talent. You’ll discover:
- Keys to managing Millennials versus other generations
- How to leverage outstanding contributions only a Millennial can make
- What Millennials want from their work and their organization
- Strategies to better reach & engage your Millennial workforce
- Strategies and tactics to combat Millennial employee turnover
- How employers can attract more Millennial candidates
Understanding Who the Millennial Worker is, Their Needs & Expectations
- Millennials vs previous generations: Adjusting your management style
- Managing in a Millennial's environment: Shift to reflect the new standard
- Recognize the contributions millennials can make - utilize your assets
- Attract & retain top talent: stay relevant, capitalize on opportunities
Keys to Effectively Manage, Engage and Motivate Millennials
- What it takes to supervise Millennials in today's fast-changing environment
- Techniques to communicate effectively with Millennials
- Strategies to ensure your team is engaged, productive, & committed!
Creating an Environment Where Millennials Thrive - and Stay
- Developing the new generation of leaders and managers
- Yesterday's incentives don't work: effective motivational tips for today
- Making your employees feel valued: steps to effective recognition
- Ways to promote and sustain the professional development and growth opportunities Millennials are searching for
About the Speaker
After studying at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Richmond University in London, and finishing her degree in Performance and Film Studies from Loyola University in New Orleans, Amelie recognized that people in her Gen Y age group, known as “Millennials,” view the world differently than do previous generations. The great divide between Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Generation Y piqued her interest.
Amelie is passionate about bridging generational gaps. She speaks and consults both nationally and internationally about how organizations can better work together to attract and retain the Millennial generation to ultimately bridge generational gaps.
Through her Millennial perspective and rich research, along with her background in theatre, film, health, and wellness, Amelie brings an entertaining and informative voice to this important and highly sought-after topic of bridging generational gaps.
Discover why Millennials tend to jump ship, and techniques and strategies to get them to want to stay with your organization longer. You’ll walk away with effective retention tools you can implement now.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org