Become the Next Cultural Great: Lessons Learned from TOMS Shoes, IDEO, and Morningstar
SummaryEver wonder how companies like TOMS Shoes, IDEO, and Morningstar have become so successful? Each company is unique and leads in different industries but they all have one thing in common: they drive innovation and productivity through an engaged and passionate workforce.
Learn how to create and foster irresistible cultures in your own company that will result in greater earnings. This 60-minute, live webinar will help you discover:
- Get what you give: How companies like TOMS Shoes invest in employee well-being and get a more successful business
- Creating involvement opportunities, like Morningstar
- How values have played a heavy role in IDEO's success and could for you
- How do they do it: Strategies from these successful companies that satisfy your company's needs
How to break the "Just a Job" mentality
- Sharing the vision: Helping employees understand the goal
- Create a connection between the employees and the company
- Do's and don'ts to inspire employee engagement with company mission
Bigger than you: How top companies generate employee engagement with both the present and the future
- How companies like TOMS, IDEO, and Morningstar promote employee passion
- The roles of company ideals, values, and mission
- Promoting a client-focused mindset
How top companies inspire commitment that increases profits
- Self-driven productivity: Keys to motivation and accountability
- Establishing goals that make sense and encourage action
About the Speaker
Mike Cook works primarily with two populations. One is mid-size business owners, CEO's, and General Managers that Mike collaborates with to develop and sharpen leadership and decision-making skills to enhance overall organizational performance. The second population includes operational managers with broad responsibilities in these very same mid-size businesses.
- In 1989 Mike founded Vitalwork, Inc. a diverse Organizational Development firm in Rochester, NY, and served Vitalwork as CEO, Founding Partner and Senior Consultant until early 2011.
- He has directly overseen several projects at multiple Fortune 100 Corporations allowing these businesses to deliver new products to market in a timelier, higher quality manner. He has designed and led change implementation processes in telecommunications, financial services and healthcare systems and facilities.
- Author of Thriving in the Middle: How the Best Managers Create Mutual Success and a regular contributor on LinkedIn and other media outlets.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn what it takes to become a cultural great, as well as how to start working towards becoming the next industry leader.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org