Become the Next Disney, Netflix, or Zappos: Lessons Learned from Cultural Greats
SummaryToday's leading companies, like Google, Netflix and Zappos, drive innovation and productivity through an engaged and passionate workforce. Their respective company cultures encourage employee buy-in by inspiring a culture of belief. How can you create a company culture similar to today's most successful companies to transform your workplace into a cultural and revenue powerhouse? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- What Google and top companies don't do: Avoid morale killing pitfalls
- Improving accountability with buy-in: "What's in it for me?"
- How companies like Zappos and Netflix create compelling cultures
- Flexible strategies to fit your company's unique needs
Google, Netflix, Zappos and the Culture of Belief: Ensure Employee Success
- Sharing the vision: Helping employees understand the goal
- How companies can crush employee passion without knowing it
- Taking pride in what you do: Keys to motivation and ownership
Bigger Than the Bottom-Line: How Top Companies Create Employee Buy-In
- Learn from the best: What world-class company cultures do right
- How to get employees to do the right thing - even when no one's looking
- Customer first: Fostering a client-focused mindset in your staff
How Google & Top Companies Inspire Employee Passion: What You Need to Know
- Employee-driven productivity: Building accountability & ownership
- How to inspire your employees to attain company ideals
- Establishing reasonable goals that raise morale - not lower it
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
These days Mike Cook works primarily with Mid-size business owners, CEO's and Key Leaders to develop and enhance leadership and decision making skill which enhance overall organizational performance. He enjoys working with owners and entrepreneurs to see them realize the fullest expression of their vision.
- In 1989 Mike founded Vitalwork, Inc. a diverse Organizational Development firm in Rochester, NY, and served Vitalwork as CEO, Founding Partner and Senior Consultant until early 2011.
- He has directly overseen several projects at multiple Fortune 100 Corporations allowing these businesses to deliver new products to market in a timelier, higher quality manner. He has designed and led change implementation processes in telecommunications, financial services and healthcare systems and facilities.
- A prolific writer, Mike's newest book, 'Thriving in the Middle: How the Best Managers Create Mutual Success' will be published in October 2017. Meanwhile he is a regular contributor on LinkedIn and other media outlets.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover how the top companies in the world, such as Google, Netflix & Zappos, build a culture of belief that drives employee productivity and buy-in, and how you can create a similar culture to improve employee performance.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org