Benefit Packages: What the New Workforce Really Wants
A new generation of employees requires a new look at what employers are offering. Today’s younger
workforce tends to jump from employer to employer more often, have less disposable income and
value flexibility over hard cash.
So, what does this mean to you as an employer?
Employers need a fresh take on what they offer employees in their benefits package. Get an up close look at how to shop today’s health and financial marketplaces for a package that encourages better participation, productivity and loyalty to your organization.
After attending this live webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand differences in today’s workforce in terms of benefit needs
- Develop options for incentives catered toward your workforce
- Explain to employees your benefit choices and why they should participate
- Identify specific benefits that increase your odds of retaining valued workers
- Review and modify your benefits program as employee needs change
Planning the Right Benefits Package for Your Workforce
- Identify your organization’s objectives and budget
- Conduct a needs assessment for your employees
- Formulate a benefits plan program that works
- Get employees excited when communicating the plan
- How effective is the plan? What to monitor and evaluate
Assessing Employee Needs – What Do They Really Want?
- How today’s employees define “career”
- Keys to identifying what employees are actually looking for
- Important changes in benefit admin strategy
- How to modify your plan to keep up with future changes
What it Means for You’re the Employer – Practical Advice
- Health Care Options
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Financial Wellness
- Additional benefits.
- Other key concerns dealing with benefits
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Mark Schwartz has over 15 years of experience in state and federal payroll tax audits, collections, and payroll consulting.
- As an auditor, Mark prided himself on his ability to educate his auditees on state and federal payroll tax requirements. Whatever issues he found in audits, he ensured the auditee knew how to comply in the future. He worked to minimize company disruptions in the audit process.
- Today, Mark helps organizations find real-world solutions to their payroll compliance needs and explore benefits options that engage and retain top performers.
Benefits that satisfy older works may fall short in engaging younger workers. But, those benefits play a crucial role in attracting and retaining employees. Not all benefits are valued equally. Learn what your newer generation workforce is looking for, and how you can develop a benefits package that works for both them and your organization.