How to Build a Self-Motivated Remote Workforce
Being a manager just got more difficult.
With many of your employees now working remotely, concerns are heightened.
But by tapping into the unique diversity of your team and using strategic tools that aid in workload planning, priority setting, and collaboration, you can build a successful, self-motivated team.
In this 60-minute online training, you’ll learn those strategic tools to use to:
- Drive a seamless transition where your employees step up and you can shift your focus to other leadership responsibilities
- Provide the encouragement your team needs during times of transition and change while maintaining business continuity
- Lead and support a high-performing, self-managed team
This training will take you step-by-step through each stage of developing your team into a self-managed one:
Your goal-oriented role before the transition:
- Take inventory of the key components for a self-motivated remote team – and note which components will need more attention
- The most common challenges that get in the way of a self-driven team
- Set up your new structure and align measurable goals
Your dynamic role during the transition:
- Road bumps every manager goes through during the transition and how to overcome them
- Going from “managed” to “self-managed”: The 5 stages of virtual team development
- Communication methods that support your goal to drive change while letting your employees step up
Your supporting role after the transition:
- How to deal with employees who continue to be unaccountable in a remote environment
- Ensure you don’t fall back into over-managing your newly self-driven team
- How to maintain a self-motivated team, even when you’re back in-office
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore, a professional speaker and coach, helps business owners, executives, and leaders align their teams to create “wow” customer experiences.
He works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace, including clients at Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power.
After attending this 60-minute workshop, you’ll walk away with an actionable plan to successfully build a self-managed team that no longer relies on you for all the answers.
You’ll be able to execute a 3-step system that takes you from hands-on to a hands-off management approach so that you can trust your remote team when you delegate tasks (and you can spend more time making strategic decisions).
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!