Changing Employee Behavior: Performance Reviews that Work
SummaryIf you're just checking the boxes on performance reviews, you're missing a valuable opportunity to improve employee behavior. Using an effective process gets employees to take ownership of their role and deliver the results you've always dreamed of. How can you unlock the secrets of great performance reviews? Join us for this can't miss, 60-minte webinar to discover:
- How to use performance reviews to change destructive behavior
- Steps to apply "the SMART goal" to your employee reviews
- Tips to handle the blank stare, the over-reactor and the over-confident
- Post-performance review tactics - keys to effective follow-up
Preparing for a Performance Review: Taking Control of the Problem
- How to handle resistance when employees are in denial
- Stop "sugar coating" - give feedback without damaging relationships
- Eliminate the fear of confronting your employees - motivate and engage
Delivering a Constructive Performance Review: The Do"s and Don'ts
- 6 steps to constructive performance appraisals - stay effective
- Get to the root of the problem - questions you should and shouldn't ask
- Eliminate emotional outbursts from you and your employees
Post-Performance Review Issues and Techniques to Follow-Up
- What to do when performance reviews lead to termination
- Prevent the "post review blues" and create a positive work environment
- Specific follow-up techniques to improve performance
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Judith Lindenberger is the President of The Lindenberger Group, LLC which provides results-oriented talent management consulting to help people and organizations improve their productivity and performance.
- Judith is a highly recruiting speaker on the topic of stopping bullying in the workplace.
- She has Management and Leadership articles published in places like The Wall Street Journal and other leading HR and Management Publications.
- Her clients that she has helped increase their productivity include: American Express, AmeriCorps, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brown-Forman Corporation, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, MDRC, Rutgers University, Sarnoff Corporation, ShopRite, The College of New Jersey, The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and The State of New Jersey.
Join us for this 60-minute training to discover how supervisors can use performance reviews as an effective management tool to change bad behavior, motivate employees and boost morale.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org