Closing the Deal: Branding and Digital Marketing Strategies
Digital Marketing is highly measurable and there are strategies for every industry and organization. Customers turn to digital channels first- meaning regardless of whether it's healthcare, education or insurance- your ratings or reviews make or break your opportunity to get new revenue. You need your digital marketing to be more than just adequate- your website and ratings will be the first impression anyone has of your organization.
This training will cover need-to-know strategies, actionable steps, and foolproof tactics to revamp your website, make your digital presence stronger, and get your site in front of the right people.
- Simple steps to make your organic content more actionable
- Common mistakes of paid advertising and how to avoid them
- Actionable steps for a better marketing strategy and converting leads
Align your mindset to build a brand that attracts abundance in all areas
- Build a brand that communicates authenticity and trustworthiness
- Increase your ratings and leads to bring greater revenue for your organization
- Make a strategy that your whole team understands, endorses and follows
Harness the power of the Internet with the new user experience
- Get positive attention to create powerful brand recognition
- Receive expert training on the latest digital sales strategies and trends
- Create a greater business reach with affordable marketing tips
Implement foolproof tactics that will boost your web presence, website and bottom line
- Revamp your website to highlight what makes your organization the best choice
- Capture the attention of your target clientele
- Convert leads into customers, customers into revenue, revenue into success
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Paige Battcher is the Founder of Kismet Ideas, a web design and digital marketing company. Her clients have included multinational non-profits, Fortune 500 clients, and direct impact work with small business owners.
- Her background includes dual masters from the University of Southern California in Public Policy and Digital Journalism.
- Paige is the creator of Empower Society, a membership community of empowered women changing the world through life-work integration grounded in heart and tech.
- She cuddled with a live tiger during her Fulbright Ambassadorship in Thailand, and she'd love to tell you about it!
A good digital marketing strategy is imperative to growth and development going into 2019. This training will cover the latest, need-to-know strategies and provide actionable steps to revamp your website, make your digital presence stronger, and convert your efforts into revenue.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org