Coaching Employees: A Framework for Success
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn powerful ways to improve your coaching skills. We’ll provide the tools you need, to create a workplace environment that inspires elevated performance, productivity, and loyalty.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Strategies for driving stronger results & excellence through others
- Tactics for coaching in today’s remote & hybrid work environments
- Solutions for effectively handling attitude problems & rule-breakers
- Ways to give solid feedback that enhances performance & accountability
- How to change behavior - the fine line between coaching, criticism & discipline
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the following additional handouts:
- A 44-page Blueprint (PDF) - “Coaching Employees: A Framework for Success - Boost Performance and Productivity While Reducing Employee Turnover”
- A Coaching Checklist from the expert, to guide and support your coaching efforts
Effective Coaching Techniques for Today’s Leaders
- A proven coaching model you can immediately use with your employees
- The difference between various coaching styles & when to use them
- How to engage other resources to supplement your efforts
Communication Strategies to Foster Attention & Engagement
- Coaching communication strategies - dos and don’ts
- Techniques to master coaching conversations
- Strategies to invite & address feedback
Common Challenges When Coaching & How You Can Overcome Them
- Ways to handle microaggressions or resistance when an employee responds negatively
- How to retain confidence & reinforce conviction, while also listening with empathy
- Methods for managing & measuring tangible progress
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how the power of effective coaching can bring out the best in your employees. You’ll learn top-notch techniques for managing performance and increasing employee motivation, while boosting their level of satisfaction with both your performance and your organization’s culture.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org