The Coaching Mindset: Becoming A More Effective Manager
Behind every all-star, MVP or championship team, there's a coach who encouraged, motivated and challenged each player to reach their full potential.
A coaching mindset is highly valued in athletics, but for some reason those strategies rarely extend to the workplace even though it’s just as crucial to achieve bottom line goals and drive results.
In this 60-minute workshop, discover how you can embrace the power of coaching to build collaboration, grow sustainable success on your team, and challenge your people to reach their full potential, plus:
- Formulate an actionable plan to immediately start coaching your team
- Implement a proven coaching framework to build credibility and trust
- Use effective coaching dialogue tools, plus when and how to apply them
- Manage the tough times: Awkward conversations, constructive criticism, and tense negotiations
Strengthen Your Coaching Mindset: Critical Coaching Techniques
- Discover a proven coaching model you can put into action immediately
- Unlock the secret to different coaching styles, and when it's best to use each approach
- How to get into the coaching mindset for better leadership that builds trust and collaboration
Communication Strategies That Empower Your Team & Maximize Results
- Communicate like a coach: project confidence to achieve better outcomes
- A foolproof process to keep employees engaged, motivated, and striving to be better
- Effective feedback techniques: keys to delivering feedback without trampling egos
Common Coaching Challenges Managers Face & Ways to Overcome Them
- Ways to handle unexpected backlash or negativity that stalls progress
- Maintaining your authenticity and transparency as a manager
- How to keep yourself grounded through the highs and lows
About the Speaker
Gregory Nesmith, CPC, ELI-MP, is the Founder & CEO of UNderdogStuff©. Gregory is an entrepreneur, published author, Certified Leadership Coach, investor, and advocate. In addition, he is a Senior Consultant on special projects at the leadership development companies Think Human and HireLearners.
- Gregory is a former global marketing executive where he spent 16 years with a Fortune 100 company, leading the turnaround of brands and teams at Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods).
- Four years ago, he launched his own company, building his brand to help empower minorities and small businesses.
Engagement and performance will improve because your team would rather have a coach than a boss. Join us to explore the proven coaching framework that can boost morale, growth, and your bottom line.