Coronavirus & Remote Work: Pivoting from Bricks to Clicks
Having a clear plan in place to keep operations going with minimal downtime is essential.
Join our informative event to learn steps your organization can take to prepare for a transition to a fully online status - without sacrificing productivity, communication or morale.
- Steps you can take now to minimize or alleviate work disruption
- Keys to setting, communicating and managing off-site work expectations
- How remote work not only serves as a back-up, but also benefits your organization
- Ways to foster creativity and innovation when employees are working independently
Keeping Up with Operations & Workflows From a Distance
- Keys to create robust business continuity plans
- How to scale online collaboration and enhance results
- Tactics to take traditional business functions from the office to the web
Managing Your Off-site Team: Keep Productivity & Morale High
- Tools to maintain operational continuity in communications
- Expert methods to conduct previously held face-to-face meetings online
- Gain the skills required to guide others into this new world of work
- Learn ways to help team members counter social isolation and related issues involved in telework
Answers to Tough Questions Employers are Asking:
- What are some tools and techniques to allow people to collaborate better online and off-site?
- How can I maintain our in-person culture in a time of social distancing?
- How do I determine logistical requirements for compliance, liability and best practices?
About the Speaker
In addition to corporate experience in several industries, Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and assistance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
- Michelle is a mentor for students and alumni at Northwestern University and other organizations, assisting professionals of all levels with their personal and professional development.
- Michelle is on the faculty of the American Management Association and of NeighborWorks® America, where she teaches numerous different strategic planning, management, and analytical seminars to business professionals around the world, teaches ethics, diversity, and related classroom seminars and online webinars for insurance producers and attorneys for the Real Estate Institute, and she is also on the business faculty at College of DuPage. Through her business, she has published more than 150 monthly issues of her newsletter, Planning Possibilities, which is currently distributed worldwide to more than 4,500 clients and contacts.
- Michelle previously served as the first Dean of the School of Business at Kendall College. She built and managed all aspects of the School, including faculty and curriculum selection and assessment, as well as program development and enhancement.
Join us to get the tools and information you need to help your organization make the leap from having employees work in the office to working remotely from home. Minimize downtime, anxiety and productivity loss.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org
For this one hour program you may claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
Please submit a request to obtain proof of your participation and a certificate of attendance will be emailed within 2-3 days.