Countering Quiet Quitting: Steps Employers Can Take
The Great Resignation movement emerged out of the COVID pandemic, and now a new trend is impacting employers – Quiet Quitting.
This growing approach to work has employers concerned about how it will affect employee productivity. However, there are steps you can take to counteract – and even leverage – this social media-fueled view of work. In our instructor-led, 60-minute event we will cover:
- How the Great Resignation and Quiet Quitting influence employee work practices
- Ways employers can adapt hiring practices to counter these trends
- How organizations can leverage Quiet Quitting to keep top talent
- Keys to setting expectations and boundaries with employees
- Steps you can take to keep employees engaged and motivated
- BONUS: All registrants will receive a free guide
- “Employee Engagement Checklist”
Latest Employee Work Trends Impacting Organizations
- How the Great Resignation changed the hiring landscape
- Inside look at Quiet Quitting and what it means for productivity
- 15 Great Resignation statistics employers need to know
- The pitfalls of Quiet Quitting for employees and employers
Employer Best-practice to Hire – and Keep – Top Talent
- How today’s trends impact your hiring and termination processes
- Way to turn a “quiet quitter” into a valuable and productive employee
- Understanding what employees are now looking to get from their jobs
- The importance of work-life balance in employee productivity
- The role of clear boundaries and expectations for both employee and employer
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Pamela Fagan Shull is president of Audit Business Services, Inc. She is a management consultant and compliance auditor to government, business, and associations with global perspective. She has fifty years of experience in human resources, payroll, management, accounting and finance. She has been an Executive Vice-President for a manufacturing plant; director of accounting and personnel, and CEO for a nationwide rental company, business manager for a non-profit opera company; and currently is the operations director for a Native American non-profit organization.
Pamela has been a trainer/presenter for multiple training companies for the last 27 years. Her topics have included accounting, payroll, human resources, communication and time management, safety, computer courses and administrative/management classes. She is a specialist in all 50 states and Canada employment, labor and tax laws.
In this dynamic, 60-minute event employers learn how new work trends are impacting organizations, how to adapt hiring and management practices, plus steps employers can take to better engage and retain employees.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org