Countering the Great Resignation: Effective Staffing Strategies
Current data indicates that the “Great Resignation” will continue to disrupt business for the foreseeable future, making it difficult for employers to maintain a reliable and consistent workforce.
In this instructor-led, 60-minute event, you will learn effective ways to mitigate productivity gaps, plus innovative strategies for finding and hiring workers to keep business operations flowing.
Join us to discover:
- How to close gaps using alternative workforces: temp workers, independent contractors, flexible workers options and more
- Where to find the best "gig" workers and how to engage them in the most advantageous ways
- What to know to ensure compliance with rules regarding contractors versus employees
- Keys to working with outside agencies to identify and supply your workforce needs
- How to utilize various types of workers to ensure that company goals are met
Ensuring Your Business Survives The Great Resignation
- Why “The Great Resignation” is continuing and the impact on businesses like yours
- Keys to projecting your future and emerging staffing needs
- Determining what classification of worker is most appropriate for a given role
- Rules employers need to understand and follow when categorizing workers
- Employment compliance considerations once new hires are on the job
Filling Staffing Shortages and Productivity Gaps
- Alternatives to address unique situations such as seasonality, one-time projects, etc.
- Ways you can set arrangements with individual workers that work for both you and them
- How to use a plug and play strategy while still ensuring workers have a vested interest
- Screening outside firms to be sure you have access to the best talent and support
- Sources and techniques to assist you in reaching the best candidates for the job
- Trial options that allow companies to test the waters before making a long-term employment commitment
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
In this information-packed, 60-minute program you will learn strategies that look outside the box to incorporate innovative and resourceful options to meet your organization’s human capital needs during this difficult labor market.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org