Create A Culture of Accountability: Trade Excuses for Ownership
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn how to establish a culture of accountability in your business that leads to better results, as well as enhanced employee satisfaction.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- How to hold employees accountable without micromanaging
- Solutions for setting clear & measurable goals - ensuring they’re achieved
- The importance of increasing professional candor & consistency in the workplace
- Techniques to push employees who show little drive out of their "comfort zone"
- BONUS: All registrants will receive a 53-page Blueprint (PDF)
- “The Accountable Workforce: How to Set Expectations and Create A High-Performance Culture”
Inspire Your Employees to Set Higher Standards
- Move from a “people management” mindset to one of “people enablement”
- How to reward the behaviors you want continued - motivate without money
- Coaching skills that influence more effective execution from your employees
- Proven methods for developing solution-focused "thinkers"
Set and Uphold Expectations More Effectively
- Current trends in performance management practices
- How to establish performance objectives & associated metrics
- Ways to address negative results & conduct difficult conversations
- Strategies for monitoring performance & identifying accountability gaps
A Framework for Creating a Culture of Accountability
- How to design ground rules that increase trust & accountability
- Ways to stay up on evolving best practices: Maintain momentum
- Difficult team members: Tactics for turning headaches into heroes
- Accountability killers: how to spot, stop, then avoid them moving forward
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to create a culture of accountability, with employees who take ownership of their work and performance. You’ll also learn why previous efforts may have failed, and what you can do about it, now!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!