Creating a Positive, Productive Work Environment
Attitude is everything and in today's pressured work environment, it is challenging to maintain positivity. Positivity impacts the biggest contributors to your bottom line: productivity and staff retention.
With increased pressure and staff shortages, you must do everything to keep who you have and draw in energy, commitment, and talent.
How does a struggling work environment show itself? Absenteeism, inconsistency, staff turnover, gossip, chronic complaining, lack of accountability, and more. If these symptoms sound familiar or if you simply want to prevent them from taking hold on your teams, you'll want to attend this webinar.
- Identify the key ingredients for positive teams
- Evaluate your team's current status and focus on key indicators to make change
- Establish a workplace that retains valuable workers longer while reducing the drama
Build team camaraderie around solid values that support customer care & exceptional service
- Learn how to use non-monetary rewards to motivate positive behaviors
- Strengthen the customer experience by creating a positive, empowering work environment
- Create a culture of care fueled by job satisfaction and the desire to do the best work
Establish a workplace that retains valuable workers longer while reducing the drama
- Understanding the root of negativity in the workplace: Why good employees act out or leave
- Proven solutions that will fix the bad behavior in your organization
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace: Understanding the obstacles to positive workplaces
Build accountability amongst employees for their own performance and the impact they make
- Build awareness towards behaviors that may be eroding teams and impacting productivity
- Reduce time spent on challenging or difficult employee behaviors
- Gain solid tools you can use to turn any team into a positive, energized work force
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Kathy Bote, a leading consultant, author and professional speaker, has made a career of educating and motivating people to improve their communication and people skills. Over 400,000 people have benefited from her dynamic seminars, workshops and keynote addresses.
As owner of Engage ME Presentations (www.EngageMEpresentations.com) and Courage Speaks, LLC, Kathy creates training and presentations that draw upon her personal and professional experiences to provide stimulating and practical programs for success. She has been an educator, social worker, editor, business manager and agency director.
- In her warm and humorous style, Kathy has conducted programs throughout East Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. She is the author of three best-selling audio series, as well as numerous webinars.
- She has offered keynote presentations and training to organizations that include the following: US. Coast Guard, Army, Air force, Navy, Boeing, Disney Imagineering ,Sony, FEMA, FBI, Alaska Airlines, Toshiba, Toyota, HBO, Time Warner, Notre Dame University, John Hopkins, Elizabeth Arden, OSHA, Washington Healthcare Association, University Hospitals, McCain Foods, B. Braun Pharmaceuticals, Zoll, and many more.
- Kathy resides in Maple Valley, Washington along the Cedar River.
Equip yourself with tools that work in the real world! A negative team can't provide a positive experience, and as a trainer, Kathy Bote' has intervened in extreme cases to work with teams experiencing challenges. Within less than three weeks, all of the organizations reported dramatic changes in their employee attitudes, teamwork, and productivity.