Creating No Excuse Employees: Stop the Negativity, Motivate Your Employees
- Create an environment where employees recognize excuses are not acceptable
- Shift responsibility from you to your employees: Create Accountability
- Provide feedback that motivates your team and eliminates excuses
- Encourage problem solving instead of finger pointing
Proven Ways to Develop a "No Excuse" Culture
- Problem solvers vs. problem makers: How to encourage your employees
- Tips to nurture the behaviors you want continued
- Tools for knocking out negativity: What you need to start doing
Self-Managed Employees: Creating a Culture Supervisors Dream Of
- Coaching skills that increase engagement and accountability
- Keys to developing a "Can Do" attitude in employees
- Successful methods to get employees to take more initiative
High-Impact Feedback that Increases Accountability
- How to inspire your employees to set higher standards
- Ways to deal with employees who do not live up to your expectations
- Motivating your employees: Tricks for even the "difficult" ones
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company - where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including "Globe and Mail", "CFO Magazine" and the "Association of Manufacturing"
This interactive, 60-minute program will provide you with powerful tools to increase accountability, allowing you to create and maintain a more positive and productive work environment with a "no excuse" culture.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org