Delivering A Positive, Professional Customer Experience Over the Phone
The way you interact with your customers on the phone can make the difference between a positive or negative experience with your company. You are often the person's first impression of your organization which means excellent phone etiquette is crucial.
Join communication expert, Myra Golden, to gain the tools you need to set a positive tone and attitude that is contagious with your callers. Learn de-escalation techniques when dealing with a difficult customer and the tools to handle any situation with confidence.
After this 60-minute workshop, you’ll walk away ready to:
- Start the call off right - how to open with a friendly welcome
- Listen first, then communicate in a way that offers the best customer experience
- Defuse difficult situations when calls go south
- Use examples of real-life scenarios and know the best way to respond
Setting a Positive Tone & Attitude: Training for Frontline Staff or Client-Focused Professionals
- 3 key elements of the perfect call opening - ensure your welcoming is friendly
- Why you shouldn't ask probing questions prior to a lead-in
- Using the right tone when acknowledging concerns, placing callers on hold or transferring calls
Sharpen Your Communication & Listening Skills: Ensure a Positive Experience
- Tone, inflection & pace - communicating without body language
- Effective ways to keep emotion out of your conversations
- Ways to graciously bridge into questions without it feeling like an interrogation
When Things Spiral Out of Control: Tactics for Handling Difficult Callers
- Get to the root of the problem - de-escalation to manage hostile callers
- How to tell a customer they're wrong - without telling them directly
- What to say and not to say - specific words and phrases to use - and those to lose
- How to graciously close the call and end on a positive note
About the Speaker
Myra is a favorite training partner for organizations, both large and small, with her customized, engaging, behavior-changing (and fun) customer service workshops.
- Myra has worked with leading healthcare and Fortune 500 companies including the American Medical Association, the Neuroscience Institute, Fraser Health, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Michelin, and Vera Bradley, just to name a few.
- Considered one of the leading experts in customer recovery, she has helped hundreds of organizations rethink and redesign their complaint response processes so they are positioned to retain more customers, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profits.
- Myra is co-author of "Beyond WOW! The Service Leadership Approach to Exceptional Customer Service.
Gain valuable techniques to deliver friendly and professional services when handling customer call, plus de-escalation strategies for handling difficult and frustrated callers. Ensure your callers come away with a positive impression of you and your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!