Disney’s Approach to Agile Innovation: Future-Proofing Your Workplace
Every day, you are confronted with changes in some aspect of your work. Effectively managing these changes and actually exceeding expectations of your customer experience, employee engagement, and business results are critical in today's fast-paced, hyper-competitive marketplace.
Using the secrets behind Disney's "Agile Innovation" formula, you can turn your workplace into an agile, innovative powerhouse that adapts quickly and correctly - earning a reputation for what matters most and securing the future of your organization.
Join us for this upcoming, 60-minute webinar as former Disney leader, Mark David Jones, will train you on how to apply the Disney principles to your business, including:
- Mickey's Ten Commandments and how they create excellence
- Proven secrets of Disney's world-class "Agile Innovation"
- How to help your team become strategically agile and create your best future
- Low/no cost tools you can implement relevant improvements immediately
- Real life case scenarios & examples of how Disney works in other industries
The Behind-The-Scenes Secrets of Disney's Growth and Success
- The little-known business behind the Disney magic - keys to excellence
- Why innovation and agility are vital to your future
- What is "Imagineering" and what can it mean to your business?
Using "Mickey's Ten Commandments" to Create WOWs
- Core non-negotiables - what you need to know & what you are missing
- Creating a WOW experience for your customers - and your employees
- Techniques & strategies to deliver the "perfect" patient experience
How To Be Innovatively Agile Like Disney
- How to implement Disney's secret weapons: people and ideas
- Simple strategies that leapfrog you to the top - and keep you there
- Making "Agile Innovation" a part of your everyday culture
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Mark David Jones, former Disney leader and current President of Small World Alliance, Inc., leads a consortium of former Disney executives and other experts who share their implementation insights with companies all over the world.
- His career as a Disney leader spanned 26 years, during which he managed various key operational functions and was in charge of Creativity & Innovation, Quality Service, and Leadership initiatives.
- As the corporate expert on Culture and Service, Mark was in charge of numerous internal Disney transformation efforts. In recognition of his extensive contribution to the Disney organization, Mark was nominated for the prestigious "Partner's in Excellence" award - Disney's highest regarded corporate award.
- Mark is an acclaimed "anti-consultant" - having worked with dozens of Fortune 500 companies and numerous international corporations in six of the seven continents of the world. As a highly demanded speaker, Mark has an innovative, results-focused passion for helping people make a difference. His dynamic and engaging style has earned him a reputation for inspiring audiences to action.
- He is the co-author of the best-selling book Lead With Your Customer: Transform Culture and Brand into World-Class Excellence (second edition due out Fall, 2018).
Equip your team with proven "insider information" that will help your organization apply Disney's legendary innovation principles to improve your customer experience, your employee engagement, and your overall business results.