EEO-1 Reporting: What’s Required and When It’s Due
A growing company is great, but it comes with additional risks and responsibility.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) wants more information as your company grows, and while EEOC guidelines may be a headache, the audit that comes from an incorrect filing is worse.
Join us for clear guidance on the latest EEO-1 reporting requirements and deadlines.
You’ll get straightforward guidelines for completing and submitting an accurate EEO-1 report, updates on the most recent changes and best practices to protect your organization from discrimination claims.
In this 75-minute program we’ll cover:
- The EEO-1 reporting requirements and deadlines you need to know
- The most recent changes and how they affect your organization
- The OFCCP's latest enforcement practices employers should know
- Steps you can take immediately to reduce the likelihood of an audit
EEO-1 Deadlines: The Who, What & When for Reporting
- Unpacking the latest filing deadlines and changes
- What needs to be submitted and how to submit
- The latest EEO-1 report and who needs to file
Best Practices for Providing Accurate Timely Information
- Collecting and reporting gender and ethnicity information compliantly
- How to file if you’re a single establishment vs. multi-establishment employer
- Recordkeeping requirements to support the EEO-1 report filing
Are You Next in Line for an Audit? Keys to Prevent and Prepare
- How to conduct your self-audit before the EEOC or OFCCP comes knocking
- Protecting your self-audit from disclosure
- Using your EEO-1 report to find potential gaps before an auditor does
About the Speaker
Pamela Fagan-Shull is a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SHR) with more than 45 years of experience as a director of human resources and payroll, controller, CEO, auditor, consultant, and trainer.
- She is an FLSA and EEOC Compliance Auditor for numerous companies throughout the United States and Canada, with a focus on helping companies be in compliance with Federal and State payroll and employment laws.
- Pamela is proficient in all 50 state laws and has written numerous employee handbooks, job descriptions and policy and procedures manuals.
Get clear answers to all your EEO-1 reporting questions and walk away confident as deadlines approach. We’ll give you the information you need for accurate, timely filing to keep your company in compliance.
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org