Effective Business Writing for Managers
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn ways to enhance your written communication practices, as well as how to coach others to do the same in a supportive and inoffensive manner.
Join us to discover the following and more:
- Techniques for adapting & adopting - cater your methods to meet unique needs
- Ways to determine which messages should be delivered verbally or in writing
- Strategies for identifying how to best reach your recipient or audience
- How to lead by example & develop your team’s communication skills
- The importance of ethical sensitivity when you communicate
Supercharge the Quality of Your Writing
- Discover writing & editing tools designed to save time
- Develop & sharpen your proofreading & editing skills
- Learn how to determine readability
Adapt to Various Formats & Communication Channels
- Tactics to maintain continuous improvement
- Modify your practices in ways that fit electronic communication methods
- Tweak your skills so that you can handle diverse formats & document types
Lead By Learning & Sharpen Your Team's Skills
- Keywords & target phrases to use in order to guide conversations
- How to advise & assist others in their business writing
- Strategies for helping without overstepping
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
- Michelle is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness
- She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online as well as in person.
- She holds practical expertise on a variety of business management topics, such as prioritization, organization, communication, accountability, giving feedback, and motivation, just to name a few.
In our 60-minute program, you’ll gain step-by-step guidance for fine-tuning your professional writing skills. We’ll also provide solutions for guiding members of your team, to improve their business communication skills while enhancing their professional image.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org