Effective Communication for Managers: Success in a Remote Environment
Whether it’s delegating tasks, relaying expectations, or inspiring your team to accomplish new and exciting things, effective communication is one of the most important skills a leader must have.
But in a remote work environment, communication is more complicated than ever.
How can you convey the right tone in an email or message to a colleague? Are you following the right “Zoom etiquette” and creating a comfortable but professional experience for your team? How can you improve your communication style today to keep your employees engaged and motivated?
This training will answer these questions and more.
Join us to learn about the key skills every manager needs to have to be an effective communicator – and how a shift to virtual communication has impacted best practices.
We’ll also discuss proven methods to motivate leaders throughout your organization to practice their communication skills every day – which will lead to stronger, more engaged employees.
You’ll walk away equipped to:
- Evaluate your own communication style and identify areas for improvement – and help others in your organization do the same
- Lead by example by using effective virtual communication tactics
- Motivate managers throughout your organization to work on their communication skills
- And more!
Strong communication skills separate good managers from great ones - but even the best communicators need to adapt their style in a remote work environment. This session will equip leaders with the skills they need to communicate effectively and empower others to hone their skills.
Learn what makes a strong communicator
- The most critical and often overlooked communication skills all managers should have
- The three most common mistakes every leader makes in their communications
- Top tips for becoming an effective virtual communicator
Empower managers to hone their communication skills
- Convince key managers to practice their communication skills
- Engage employees as part of your strategy to help managers become effective communicators
- Identify and correct bad communication habits – before they become an issue
The long-term benefits of prioritizing communication at your organization
- Top ways effective manager communication boosts employee engagement
- Why communication skills are the most important leadership skill
- The connection between effective communication and your company’s success
About the Speaker
Shawn Casemore is a consultant who helps organizational leaders become more effective communicators and drive customer loyalty.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org