Effective Performance Evaluation Techniques for Today’s Work Environment
Traditional evaluation methods fall short when it comes to meeting the needs of today's dynamic work conditions. With employees taking on more fluid responsibilities and craving immediate feedback, it's time for a new approach to performance evaluations. Plus, the shift to more remote and hybrid work environments adds an extra layer of complexity to performance assessments.
Don't let outdated practices hold your workforce back. Our 60-minute program will equip you with tools and strategies for effective performance evaluations adapted for today's ever-changing work environment.
Join us to discover:
- How to set & communicate clear expectations aligned with organizational goals
- Flexible tools & strategies to track results fairly & objectively
- Measurable criteria that hold workers accountable for teamwork & collaboration
- Keys to providing more frequent & timely reviews to employees
- Templates & resources to assist you with the evaluation process
Performance Evaluation Processes for Today’s Work Environment
- New approach to performance evaluations for today’s workforce
- Effective ways to evaluate performance in hybrid or remote environments
- Ways HR can support managers in more frequent assessments & reviews
Aligning Organizational Plans & Individual Expectations
- Translating organizational plans into individual performance expectations
- Selecting evaluation criteria for efficient & effective feedback
- Who should be involved in setting expectations & evaluating performance
Enhancing Performance Evaluation Practices
- Universal minimum performance requirements for every employee
- The role employee self-evaluations play in the assessment process
- Sample types of criteria for more meaningful evaluations
- Templates & resources to assist you with your process
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific question answered!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness. She has delivered thousands of signature speeches and training sessions, both online and in person. She holds practical expertise on a variety of HR topics, such as job design, recruiting, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and succession planning.
In this instructor-led, 60-minute event you will discover a new approach to performance evaluations that meets the needs and expectations of today’s employees and work environment. Plus, tools to ensure performance is evaluated fairly and objectively.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org