Effective Presentation Skills for Managers: Communicate with Confidence & Get Results
The ability to command a room, communicate successfully, and present with confidence in-person or virtually is paramount for all managers.
Join us to elevate your public speaking skills, learn to improvise if things go awry, and present with poise whether in front of an audience or a webcam.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- How to expect the unexpected: Responding when you’re unprepared (but never showing it)
- Ways to exude confidence & credibility in your professional correspondences
- Proven strategies to present like public speaking is your favorite pastime
- Techniques to tackle speaking stressors: take the fear out of presenting
Deliver Presentations Like a Public Speaking Pro
- How to craft captivating presentations that are both informative & engaging
- Solutions for skillfully addressing unforeseen questions with poise
- Ways to ensure you always feel sure of yourself when presenting
- Techniques for stimulating discussions & enhancing learning
Transform Public Speaking from Dread to Mastery
- Strategies to fake it till you make it if things get off-track
- Take the fear out of public speaking by tackling the innate reasons we dread it
- Keys to controlling body language if caught off guard & gracefully handling the unexpected
- From anxious to authoritative – transition your presentation style regardless of preparation time
Increase Your Influence with Enhanced Presentation Skills
- Ways to enhance your communication style to command attention & motivate your team
- Expert methods for tailoring your message to resonate with specific audiences
- How to craft presentations that resonate with your team & inspire action
- Techniques to tailor your message to drive strategic initiatives
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to transform presentations into interactive experiences that engage audiences from start to finish. You’ll also empower yourself to become a public speaking pro, inspiring and motivating your team to achieve remarkable results!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org