Elevate Your Accountability Culture: Advanced Strategies for Business Excellence
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, we’ll equip you with a roadmap for advancing an accountability-driven culture, propelling innovation and success in your organization.
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Step-by-step guidance to ensure your team consistently meets & exceeds evolving goals
- Ways to nurture leadership traits team members possess, reinforcing accountability
- Tactics to promote open communication for alignment & clarity within the team
- Techniques to tackle potential accountability barriers before they arise
- Modern methods for utilizing performance metrics effectively
- BONUS: All registrants will receive the “Accountability Amplified” quick reference guide (PDF)
Advanced Techniques for Elevating Your Team’s Performance
- Proven solutions for empowering staff to own their roles
- Ways to leverage intrinsic motivation to cultivate a driven workforce
- Techniques to inspire employees to consistently exceed their own benchmarks
Solutions for Setting & Upholding Expectations
- Increase your effectiveness for addressing performance dips & challenging conversations
- Expert guidance for fine-tuning your approach to laying out performance objectives & metrics
- How to integrate dynamic performance indicators that adapt to your business's evolving needs
Keys to Sustaining an Accountability Culture
- Ways to continually refresh & adapt ground rules that foster trust
- How to pre-emptively identify & eliminate emerging accountability killers
- Learn how to stay at the forefront of best practices in an evolving corporate landscape
- Strategies for transforming the most challenging team members into consistent performers
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to navigate the intricacies of accountability, unlock the potential of your team, and enhance your leadership skills. Not only will you harness the power of a proactive, forward-thinking approach, but you'll also be prepared to evolve with the dynamic nature of your organization!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org