Eliminating Distractions in Remote Environments: Time-Saving Tips for Managers
Do you find yourself spending more time on extemporary issues than pre-planned projects – especially now that you’re working remotely?
Do you find yourself at the end of the day and your to-do list is still untouched?
And, is your team losing sight of long-term goals because of the added distractions of working from home?
In a fast-paced work environment, most managers are familiar with these problems – and now you have the added challenge of keeping both yourself and your remote team focused and on-task. Good news is, there are strategic steps you can take to prevent distractions from bottlenecking productivity.
This 60-minute training equips you with strategies to guide your workflow so you can minimize distractions and maximize efficiency.
Receive tactical answers to your most pressing workflow questions, like:
- How can I be there for my remote employees without allowing them to monopolize my day with ad hoc issues?
- How can I determine which tasks are crucial and which I can deprioritize?
- How can I incorporate time for problem-solving without going down rabbit holes?
Equip yourself and your team with the tools you need to succeed when remote
- Achieve more by doing less
- Avoid the “complexity trap” associated with excessive task-switching
- Focus and work deliberately – even when distractions pop up
- Make quick, smart decisions about prioritizing
You'll leave this training knowing how to:
- Align daily work incentives with long-term goals
- Effectively communicate with employees whose work strays
- Keep work sufficiently diversified without losing emphasis on key deliverables
- Ensure that employees who telecommute or work off-site stay on track and on task
Bonus: Learn the difference between effectively guiding employees on time management and micro-managing!
About the Speaker
In addition to corporate experience in several industries, Michelle Coussens has owned and operated Plan B Consulting for more than ten years. Her services span training and assistance in preparing strategic and business plans, assisting in plan development and execution, and various other aspects of operational excellence. In addition, she facilitates meetings and retreats in project management, leadership, ethics and other interpersonal topics, and she conducts business analysis for various types of entrepreneurs and organizations worldwide.
Most of the time, it feels like there aren’t enough hours in the day. This training will help you make the most of the time you do have – giving you practical tips to guide your workflow and prevent distractions from monopolizing your day.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!