Escape the Busyness Trap: Optimize Productivity & Get More Done
Everyone laments that there aren't enough hours in the day. However, since we cannot expand the clock, we need to deliberately treat time as a precious commodity.
In our interactive instructor-led 60-minute event, you will learn how to better decide what to do, when to do it, and what NOT to do. You’ll gain solutions for taking control of your workday, getting more done, and driving stronger results!
Join us, and you’ll discover the following:
- Steps to design your ideal productivity framework based on your unique work environment
- Methods for maintaining focus: Effortlessly accomplish both everyday & unexpected tasks
- How to differentiate between your top priorities & what can wait
- Mistakes that kill productivity: How to stop & avoid them
- Scheduling tips for yourself & those you supervise
- BONUS: All registrants will receive a Productivity Assessment Worksheet, a Project Charter Template, a Project Debrief Template, and the following 46-page Blueprint (PDF):
- “Escape the Busyness Trap: No-Nonsense Guide to Organize Your Day, Structure Your Week, Neutralize Interruptions and Leave Work On Time – Guilt Free”
Prioritize With Precision: Go from Overloaded to Organized
- Proven prioritization principles to make the right decisions
- Ways to proactively prioritize conflicting commitments
- How to set deadlines & create realistic "action plans" (for yourself & others)
Time Management Techniques to be Both More Efficient AND More Effective
- Proven ways to avoid time traps: Busy doesn’t mean productive
- How to structure your schedule & make your day work for you
- When & how to use task-shifting instead of multi-tasking
Prevent Interruptions from Sabotaging your Productivity
- Expert methods to stop intrusions & office distractions
- How to keep meetings productive & less invasive of your schedule
- Strategies for staying focused & level-headed in the middle of a work storm
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought-after speaker and business strategist for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to talent management, business strategy, and operational effectiveness.
- She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership.
- She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
- With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
There’s always more work to do and working remotely can further weigh on you as well as your staff, as a relentless and endless presence.
In our 60-minute program you’ll discover how to enhance your ability to prioritize, in order to optimize your work efforts, maximize productivity, and increase results - regardless of where your work gets done!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org