Excel Dashboards for CFOs & Finance: Effective Monitoring & Reporting
Excel Dashboards are a powerful and adaptable tool to quickly combine large and complex financial data into a dynamic and easy-to-read format. Excel dashboards let CFOs' and financial managers clearly communicate pertinent information for effective decision making. Learn the skills to turn complicated financial data into clear and concise reports for your CEOs, managers, consultants and board members. Join us for this interactive, 90-minute webinar to discover how to:
- Link spreadsheets to other programs like MS Access, SQL databases & text files
- Utilize Pivot Tables in Excel dashboards to summarize key data
- Use dashboards to clearly communicate metrics to non-financial audiences
- Monitor & share the latest KPIs (key performance indicators) for your organization
- Maximize using Excel 2010 & 2016 (for PC) and Excel 2011 & 2016 (for Mac)
Excel Dashboards: Arranging your Data into Clear Charts & Tables
- Conditional formatting and advanced functions for data manipulation
- Techniques to bring data into Excel from external sources
- Creating dynamic visual presentation: Custom views, Sparklines & more
- How to create a single worksheet that performs multiple tasks
Pivot Tables & Dashboards: Techniques to Present Data At-a-Glance
- Dashboard design core concepts: Elevate your data
- Drill down for the raw information: How to access additional detail
- Dashboard presentations for a non-financial audience
- Set-and-forget links: How to export text files from other programs
Tools to Enhance the Dashboard Functionality: Key Features & Techniques
- Real-time updates and data validation to maintain accuracy
- "Slicers" feature: More efficient ways to filter your PivotTable data
- Self-expanding data ranges: References for graphs, tables, & formulas
- Best ways to visually present your information in dashboard form
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About the Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016. Her strong foundation in finance and accounting was built over years in the banking and accounting industries.
- Melissa has 25+ years of experience in information technology with a background in training, finance, technical writing and business risk analysis.
In this 90-minute webinar you'll discover how you can create impressive and interactive Excel dashboards to present financial information to decision makers. Effectively monitor key performance indicators (KPI) in a way that anyone can understand.