Excel Features No Accountant Can Live Without
In this dynamic, 60-minute program, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA demonstrates the best features in Excel that will make even the most experienced accountants more productive. Learn how to tame unwieldy worksheets, shortcuts that will save you time, and gain must-have tools to ensure accurate reports.
Join us to discover how to:
- Utilize Excel tools and features every account should know
- Avoid top Excel time-wasters that frustrate accountants
- Use Excel’s Table feature to process and analyze data faster
- Save time with must-know tips and shortcuts
- Prevent duplicate work with Conditional Formatting
- Bonus: All registrants will receive an Excel workbook that contains the demonstrated features
Data Analysis Techniques for Accountants
- Improving the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s XLOOKUP function
- Creating a pivot table to transform lists of data into on-screen reports
- Adding fields to a blank pivot table to create instant reports
- Identifying duplicates in a list using Conditional Formatting
Time-saving Features You Can’t Miss
- How the Table feature improves the integrity of Excel spreadsheets
- Streamlining filtering of lists and using the Slicer feature with tables
- Gaining control of long lists of data by filtering instead of sorting
- Creating custom views to hide or display selected worksheets
- How you may be able to recover work after an Excel crash
Managing Time-wasters that Slow You Down
- Overcoming user interface annoyances with simple adjustments
- Jump-starting data visualization with the Quick Analysis feature
- Discover new worksheet functions available in Microsoft 365
About the Speaker
David H. Ringstrom is a CPA and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started back in 1991.
- He is an author, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet expert, and consultant.
- David teaches over 200 live webinars on Excel each year, and has written articles on spreadsheets that have been published internationally. He is the co-author of “Idiot’s Guide: Introductory Accounting” and has served as the technical editor for dozens of books in the “QuickBooks for Dummies” series.
- Attendees speak highly of David's well-prepared handouts that provide numbered steps that you can follow to carry out the techniques that he presents during his presentations.
Discover techniques that will enable you to work more efficiently, get the information you need faster, and avoid annoying time-wasters by using Excel’s best tools for Accountants.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org