Fostering Team Chemistry: Finding Your Secret Sauce for Success
An effective team can readily adapt to changing conditions while finding creative approaches and unique solutions to new challenges. But, getting there doesn’t happen on its own.
Successful team development requires effective leadership, communication, accountability, and the ability to handle conflict. In our interactive, 60-minute event, leadership expert Audrey Halpern will provide guidance and proven techniques for developing a team that’s equipped to handle the challenges of the new work environment. Whether you’re building a new team or looking to strengthen the connections of your existing team, you’ll learn:
- Key principles of high performing teams and how yours will benefit from applying them
- How to build a cohesive team of different cultural backgrounds and generations
- The four phases of the Tuckman team development model and how to use it
- How to overcome the five biggest hurdles when crafting a successful team
- New ways you can make your team feel great about their workplace
Building a Successful Team: What Leaders Need to Know
- The importance of identifying what your specific team needs in order to succeed
- Expert methods for delegating work and holding team members accountable
- The natural team player styles: how to best work with, and leverage them
- Discover the skills managers need to build effective team chemistry
- How to set SMART goals to build action plans that get results
Fostering Better Team Communication & Collaboration
- Best practices for fostering better team collaboration
- Keys to communicating your vision and getting your team’s buy-in
- Top-notch techniques for conducting more productive team meetings
- Team building stages and the tools needed to successfully navigate them
- Ways to set clear goals and define team roles: enhance communication and collaboration
About the Speaker
Audrey Halpern has had an exemplary 20+ year career developing employee soft skills training programs and facilitation. She is a faculty member of the American Management Association (AMA).
Since 1992, Audrey has consulted with corporate clients, developing customized content and facilitating soft skills, emotional intelligence, leadership, and communication content face to face and through global webinars for clients in a variety of industries.
According to Gallup, high-performing teams see a 21 percent jump in profitability. This dynamic 60-minute event will provide managers and supervisors with tools and best practices to build a high- functioning, productive team – regardless of if team members are working on-site, remote or both.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Premier Learning Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHRTM, aPHRiTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Learn more at hrci.org