Handling the Top 5 Employee Issues: Dealing with Difficult Behavior
Supervisors and managers deal with all types of difficult employees, and each requires different approaches to resolve issues. Letting problem employee behavior continue will create a toxic workplace, but how do you take action? Discover the top five types of problem behaviors and how to deal with each during this high-impact webinar. You will discover how to handle:
- Passive Aggression: Deliver criticism without creating confrontation
- Over-sensitivity: Eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- Cynicism and Change-resistance: Effectively handle bad employee attitudes
- Poor Motivation: Prevent a worker's negative emotions from spreading
Keys to Dealing with "Attitude Problems" and "Rule Breakers"
- Keys to delivering hard-hitting messages that stick
- Take control of your toughest behavior problems
- Head off negative emotions - before they spread
Specific Examples of What to Say - and When to Say it
- Criticize without trampling egos: The do's and don'ts
- Eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- Keys to creating a bulletproof script that builds buy-in
Coaching Difficult Employees to Stop Bad Behavior
- Turn around passive-aggressive or unmotivated employees
- How to build trust and create the most positive outcome
- Curb gossip, workplace negativity, tardiness and absenteeism
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Keith Sanders is the president of Keith Sanders International, LLC. Keith is a communications expert who works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- In the past decade, Keith has presented more than a thousand live programs to hundreds of companies and associations in 44 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Some of his delighted clients include Kraft Foods, AutoZone, the United States Army National Guard, Florida Power & Light and the YMCA.
- His background in television news and radio management helped him learn how to build strong teams under strict deadlines when emotions are high. Now, through keynotes, training and coaching, Sanders shares his expertise to help managers generate more rapport with the people they supervise, foster stronger relationships to encourage cooperation and, ultimately, increase results - meaning happier employees, a more harmonious office and boosting business
This 60-minute program will provide you with proven ways to handle difficult employees with your five biggest frustrations, allowing you to create and maintain a better work environment for your entire team.